Film School Online II
Welcome to my Film School Online II program.
This is Part 2-B of the best, low cost, or free way to learn the beginning steps of TV or film pre-production and film editing.
Yes, you can learn how to grab control of your movie production using e-learning.
If you have not reviewed or completed Part 2-A, please visit and read from the beginning.
- If you have already learned Part 2-A and Part 2-B, you can skip to the final sections of Part 2-C and Part 2-D.
Continued from Part 2-A...
DVD Film School
- The DVD Film School and Film Pre-Production 101-B. You learn how I planned and organized Scenes 8 – 13. I give you the secrets that will help make your production run smoothly.
Film Director School
- The Film Director School and Film Pre-Production 101-C. You learn
how I planned and organized Scenes 14 – 29. I give you the secrets that
will help make your cast and crew follow your lead without effort.
Digital Film Making School
- The Digital Film Making School and Film Pre-Production 101-D. You
learn how I planned and organized Scenes 30 – 41. I give you the
secrets that will help you find great locations for filming.
Film Editing School
- The Film Editing School and Film Pre-Production 101-E. You learn how I planned and organized Scenes 42 – 56. I will guide you during the pre-production of your digital film.
Film and TV School
- The Film and TV School and Film Pre-Production 101-F. You learn
how I planned and organized Scenes 57 – 62. I will guide you during the
pre-production of your unique motion picture.
Film Production 101
Film Production School
- The Film Production School and Film Production 101-A. Let the filming begin! You learn how I directed Scenes 1 – 7. I will guide you during the production of your movie.
National Film School
- The National Film School and Film Production 101-B. You learn how I directed Scenes 8 – 21. My tutoring guides you during the production of your story.
Film School UK
- The Film School UK and Film Production 101-C. You learn how I directed Scenes 22 through Scenes 33. I will guide you during the production of your film.
London International Film School
- The London International Film School and Film Production 101-D. You learn how I directed Scenes 34 – 49. I will give you a few tips on directing actors and actresses.
Stay strong and continue developing your film making skills...
You have reached the end of Film School Online 2-B - Part 2-B.
Thanks for attending this part-time course. There are more online classes free!
To follow and learn more, please join me inside Part 2-C by clicking here...
Film School Online II - Part 2-B
Thanks for exploring my film training classes online!