Welcome to your Online Classrooms learning resource.
This is your exclusive school for educational workshops and cyber learning library.
Yes, get your answers at no charge with online classes free.
Please take a few moments to read the classroom destinations inside this part-time course.
"Jump-in, join-in, add your point of view, post your important questions, and get the answers you need to succeed in your life."
Here are Your Classrooms for Screenwriting, Screenplays, Film Scripts, and Movie Scripts
Each of the links below will take you to my cyber classrooms where you have a big chance to contribute, join the conversation, and learn by questioning!
- Ask your questions about writing your first screenplay. What is a film script? Which screenwriting software should you use? How to write your title page?
- Want to investigate with real, film footage and ask specific details? Ask here to gain a better understanding of the difference between a shooting script and a screenplay.
- Ask about and examine tips and techniques for writing and filming independent movies with little or no money.
- Got a film shoot problem and need to brainstorm a low cost solution? This is the place to post about it!
- Here is your 'Q and A' about writing your screenplay with pre-selected locations in mind. Ask more about 'using what you already have available'.
- Inquire about why scene headings are so important to your film script. What are the definitions of INT., EXT., and INT. / EXT. ?
- Do you have a query about how and when to use title cards in a film script? Ask and learn in this online study hall.
- Inquire more deeply and learn how to write the best possible scene actions in your first screenplay.
- Do you have questions about how much scene detail or how little scene detail should be used when writing your scene action? Should your scene actions describe every tiny detail?
- Should you investigate many different locations? Ask and learn the best way to decide upon the best film shoot locations for your first screenplay and movie shoot.
- Ask and examine situations where the order and timing of scene actions and scene dialogue make a very big difference. Should you make big changes during your film shoot?
- Do you have questions about the best way to write your character's emotions? "Saying something" and "Showing something" are two very different things. Ask and get better educated about this part of screenwriting.
You have reached the end of your Online Classrooms learning resource.
There are more free educational workshops and study halls inside my school...continue to move forward.
Thanks for contributing your questions.