Pitch A Movie Idea
Welcome back to your free online course, Pitch A Movie Idea 2.
This is Part 2.
In the second part of your online film school class, you continue to learn how to test your film ideas.
This is the best online film institute available to get educated about exactly what to do with 3 or 4 story ideas when you only need 1 film concept.
If you have not reviewed or completed Part 1, please click here to visit Part 1 and learn from the beginning.
Your Education about Film Pitching Continues here...
( continued from Part 1 )
Where Should You Post Your Log-lines for Feedback?
Here are the best places to pitch your movie ideas for feedback...
- Post your log-lines in the online classroom at the bottom of this page.
- Post your log-lines at EducateZap on Twitter (https://twitter.com/educatezap)
- Post your log-lines at EducateZap on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Educatezap)
Exactly How and What Should You Post?
If you have two movies ideas and you have one log-line for each of your two movie ideas, you will simply make one, two, or three separate posts.
- Post 1: “Which of these two log-lines do you like better?”
- Post 2: “Boy meets girl, she moves away, and he travels the world to find and marry her.” (sample log-line)
- Post 3: “A Greek God learns to live a normal life with regular human beings.” (another sample log-line)
Where Can You Find Real-Life Examples of Log-lines?
One of the best places to find an unlimited source of real-life, log-lines (one-sentence movie descriptions) is www.TVGuide.com (opens in a new window).
- Visit the TV Guide web site and you will discover hundreds of one-sentence descriptions for films, movies, and TV shows.
- After clicking the TV Guide link, you will see a big list of movies and times. Click on any movie title and you will see the log-line for each movie.
- You should practice, practice, practice by reading lots of real-life log-lines and writing (and re-writing) your own log-lines.
You have reached the end of your free online course, Pitch A Movie Idea 2 – Part 2.
What is next?
You should begin posting your log-lines inside my online classroom at the bottom of this page.
You are doing an excellent job…keep learning and moving forward.
Movie Ideas I - Part 1-B
Pitch A Movie Idea 2 – Part 2
Do You Have a Question about This Course?
Welcome to your Online Classroom for this online class: Pitch A Movie Idea (Part 2)Post Your Log-lines and Get Feedback
The best way to learn everything on this page
is to ask me questions until you understand everything.
Please ask me something (smile)
! I am here to help you succeed. I want you to win.
What question do you have?
Read What Other Students Have Asked Me
Click below to see questions from my other students...